Every organization has different time and attendance needs and EmpowerTime™ is designed to meet them. This browser-based application automates the collection, calculation and reporting of accurate employee work transaction, and custom-tailors it to meet the unique needs of your business.
Responsible for accurately calculating time for 20 million paychecks annually, thousands of businesses rely on EmpowerTime™ to enhance the performance of employees, managers, and overall operations.
- Tracking - Track your employees’ time and use your labor rules and policies to automatically calculate hours to be paid. Smart punch classification (“swipe-n-go”) intuitively classifies time punches and eliminates entry error.
- Manage by Exception - Utilize this definable interface to identify time and attendance exceptions that require action and provide a sort list of each assigned employee, their up-to-date hours, exception information, and other valuable data such as overtime and accurate costs.
- Review & Edit Employee Data - Access time card editing screens with unprecedented flexibility for the review and editing of employee work transaction data. Each authorized user can choose from a list of user-defined views, which are configured from an extensive list of options and settings. These views can include detailed information on employee work transactions, job and locations assignments, rule exceptions, special pay codes, pay category assignments, schedules, benefit bank balances, adjustments, effective dates and more.
- Handle Complex Transactions - Manage the most complex pay policies and union and work rule configurations, including meal/break, overtime, shift premiums, holidays, “outside of schedule” incidences and paid time off. Because we understand the need to prepare thousands of employee time records for payroll in a short period of time, our calculation engine is designed to scale easily.
- Robust Calculation Engine - Calculate paid, unpaid and special code hours, wages and exceptions for both punched and scheduled time. The highly flexible calculation engine uses an entirely new concept of rule-based time and attendance. Unlimited pay rule types may be combined to provide a comprehensive set of time and attendance rule set that fits many different situations across the entire enterprise.
- Employee Self-Service - Empower your employees with an incredibly user-friendly and mobile self-service module. Employees have real-time access and true self-service ability to make any authorized changes anytime, from any Web browser. Employees are given the ability to enter time as punches or hours, perform location/department/job transfers, and view timecards and schedules for selected past, current and future weeks. An employee can also view paid time-off balances, as well as submit availability and time-off requests.
- Software as a Service/SaaS (we host – you operate) - Empower hosts and maintains the application. You handle some or all production aspects of the operation, as agreed by the parties. Under this model, we provide the IT infrastructure needed to maintain your applications and alleviate the licensing, support, hardware, and other costs that accompany traditional software maintenance.
- On-Premise (you host – you operate) - A licensed model in which you purchase your choice of software products for perpetuity. The software products are installed in your environment and you control and operate the solutions internally.
EmpowerTime™ collects work transaction data from a variety of devices and easily interfaces with EmpowerHR/Pay™. EmpowerTime™ also works in any combination with our entire suite of human resources, benefits management, workforce management, and tax & compliance products to provide you with a single seamless solution.
Centralized Time & Attendance Solution
EmpowerTime™ provides centralized, comprehensive, and flexible options to reflect your specific rules and requirements including meals and breaks, rounding, paid time off, holiday calendar, and work week definitions.
Designed to support labor distribution, location, and job transfer capabilities, EmpowerTime™ adheres to the minor rule compliance requirements as dictated by states and school districts across the United States. The punch editing page displays hours, wages by department, job, special codes, holidays and exceptions. Available as a web-based solution, EmpowerTime™ includes a vast array of rule configurations, scheduling and history utilities, electronic approvals, and over 60 standard reports.
EmpowerTime v9 Datasheet
Request More Info